We're looking for the best educators.
In Colorado, we will select a diverse cohort of approximately 25 teachers, counselors, school and district leaders, and potential postsecondary partners, representing about five teams of three to five educators from selected schools or districts. Fellows will be selected through a multi-phase application and screening process based on the following criteria:
- Commitment to improving college and career readiness, including through innovative approaches to engaging industry partners and/or developing 21st century workforce readiness/employability skills;
- Deep knowledge of Colorado Academic Standards, relevant Career Readiness/CTE standards, and local district graduation requirements, as appropriate;
- Expertise and experience in the design and implementation of project-based learning and high-quality performance tasks;
- Positive impact on student learning outcomes;
- Interest in cross-sector collaboration and commitment to becoming a champion for improved career readiness;
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills and experience; and
- Employed by a public school system in a role that serves students between 7th-12th grades. (Note: Special exceptions may be made for postsecondary faculty/staff who propose to work with their school/district partners.)
Know a great teacher, principal, counselor or district administrator who would be a good fit for the Fellowship? Nominate them by completing the form below.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for updates on Fellows' impact and news from the Fellowship.