We're looking for the best educators.
In Louisiana we will select a diverse group of 15-25 teachers, counselors, school leaders, and district administrators who:
- Have experience developing or being champions for career readiness programs and/or policy for Louisiana students from all backgrounds;
- Are passionate about and have demonstrated success with innovative career readiness pedagogy;
- Positively impact student outcomes related to career readiness;
- Have demonstrated leadership in their schools and/or communities;
- Are effective communicators, including written, verbal, and collaboration skills.
Know a great educator who would be a good fit for the Fellowship? Nominate them by completing the form below and we will be in touch when we open the application for the 2017-2018 school year.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for updates on Fellows' policy impact and news from the Fellowship.