We're looking for the best educators.
In Colorado, we will select a diverse cohort of approximately 25 Fellow, representing about five teams of three to five educators from selected schools or districts. Fellows will be selected through a multi-phase application and screening process based on the following criteria:
- Commitment to improving college and career readiness, including through innovative approaches to engaging industry partners and/or developing 21st century workforce readiness skills;
- Deep knowledge of Colorado Academic Standards, relevant Career Readiness/CTE standards, and local district graduation requirements, as appropriate;
- Expertise and experience in the design and implementation of project-based learning and high-quality performance tasks;
- Positive impact on student learning outcomes;
- Interest in cross-sector collaboration and commitment to becoming a champion for improved career readiness; and
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills and experience.
Know a great teacher, principal, counselor or district administrator who would be a good fit for the Fellowship? Nominate them by completing the form below.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for updates on Fellows' impact and news from the Fellowship.