ELEVATE YOUR VOICE. INSPIRE ACTION. INFLUENCE CHANGE.
Do you want to help all Colorado students become prepared for successful careers? Apply below for the Colorado Educator Voice Fellowship.
If you are interested in the Fellowship and are from outside Colorado, please complete our interest form and we will email you if we open a program in your state.
In Colorado, we will select a diverse cohort of approximately 25 teachers, counselors, school and district leaders, and potential postsecondary partners, representing about five teams of three to five educators from selected schools or districts. Fellows will be selected through a multi-phase application and screening process based on the following criteria:
- Commitment to improving college and career readiness, including through innovative approaches to engaging industry partners and/or developing 21st century workforce readiness/employability skills;
- Deep knowledge of Colorado Academic Standards, relevant Career Readiness/CTE standards, and local district graduation requirements, as appropriate;
- Expertise and experience in the design and implementation of project-based learning and high-quality performance tasks;
- Positive impact on student learning outcomes;
- Interest in cross-sector collaboration and commitment to becoming a champion for improved career readiness;
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills and experience; and
- Employed by a public school system in a role that serves students between 7th-12th grades. (Note: Special exceptions may be made for postsecondary faculty/staff who propose to work with their school/district partners.)
All candidates must receive approval from school and/or district administration to participate in the Fellowship.
In addition to submitting information about yourself and your school or district below, on the next page you will be asked to respond to five short answer questions and upload an evidence file demonstrating your students’ learning. We are accepting applications through Sunday, January 28th.
The Colorado Educator Voice Fellowship is an opportunity for Colorado's most future-thinking educators who will create industry-aligned performance tasks that, consistent with high-quality project-based learning, meaningfully integrate and develop interdisciplinary knowledge and 21st century employability skills. The resulting tasks and simulations will serve as models to be used in various content-area and/or career development courses to meet state graduation capstone requirements. Visit our Colorado page to learn more about the Fellowship experience and details of the project.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for updates on Fellows' impact and news from the Fellowship.