ELEVATE YOUR VOICE. INSPIRE ACTION. INFLUENCE CHANGE.
The application for 2017-2018 will open in summer 2017.
In Louisiana we will select a diverse group of 15-25 teachers, counselors, school leaders, and district administrators who:
- Have experience developing or being champions for career readiness programs and/or policy for Louisiana students from all backgrounds;
- Are passionate about and have demonstrated success with innovative career readiness pedagogy;
- Positively impact student outcomes related to career readiness;
- Have demonstrated leadership in their schools and/or communities;
- Are effective communicators, including written, verbal, and collaboration skills.
If you are an educator interested in the Fellowship, please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you when we open the application for the 2017-2018 school year.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for updates on Fellows' impact and news from the Fellowship.